From Pillsbury...a Viennese style cookie. Posted for 'Zaar World Tour II.
Make and share this Sachertorte Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 325º.
- In large bowl combine 1 cup margarine and pudding mix; beat until light and fluffy. Add egg; blend well.
- Gradually add flour; mix well.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookies sheets.
- With thumb, make indentation in center of each cookie.
- Bake at 325º for 15-18 minutes or until firm to the touch. Immediately remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool 15 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Fill each indentation with 1/2 teaspoon preserves.
- In small saucepan, melt chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons margarine over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle glaze evenly over cookies.