Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A BHG slow-cooker recipe
Make and share this Rosemary Chicken With Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 bay leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt ("or" to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper ("or" to taste)
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 8 ounces dried mostaccioli pasta or 8 ounces penne pasta
- grated parmesan cheese
- In crock pot, place onions and garlic.
- Add chicken.
- In mixing bowl, mix together undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, vinegar, bay leaves, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove bay leaves; stir mushrooms into chicken mixture; cook 5-10 minutes more to heat through.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Serve the chicken and sauce over the hot cooked pasta; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.