7 hrs 20 mins
A BHG slow-cooker recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt ("or" to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper ("or" to taste)
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 8 ounces dried mostaccioli pasta or 8 ounces penne pasta
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1In crock pot, place onions and garlic.
- 2Add chicken.
- 3In mixing bowl, mix together undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, vinegar, bay leaves, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- 4Pour over chicken.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
- 6When ready to serve, remove bay leaves; stir mushrooms into chicken mixture; cook 5-10 minutes more to heat through.
- 7Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 8Serve the chicken and sauce over the hot cooked pasta; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Chicken With Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.6
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 633.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 36.6 g