1/2 Photos of Roasted Potato Salad
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Very versatile. This can be served hot or cold. No mayo, so great for picnics too! From TOH.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb fresh green beans, cut into 1 1/2 -inch pieces
- 1 large bulb of garlic
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into large chunks
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Bring pot of water to a boil, add beans, return to a boil and cook for 3 minutes.
- 2Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 3Remove papery outer skin from garlic; cut top off garlic bulb.
- 4Place cut side up in a greased roasting pan (15*10*1 size).
- 5Add the potatoes, red peppers, onions, beans; drizzle with broth.
- 6Bake, uncovered at 400F for 30-40 minutes or until garlic is softened.
- 7Remove garlic and set aside.
- 8Bake vegetables 30-35 more minutes or until tender.
- 9Cook for 10-15 minutes.
- 10Squeeze the softened garlic into a large bowl; stir in the vinegar, oil, sugar, rosemary and salt.
- 11Add the vegetables and toss to coat.
- 12Serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.9
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 160.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: