Cook1 hr 10 mins
Very versatile. This can be served hot or cold. No mayo, so great for picnics too! From TOH.
Make and share this Roasted Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans, cut into 1 1/2 -inch pieces
- 1 large bulb of garlic
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into large chunks
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable broth
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Bring pot of water to a boil, add beans, return to a boil and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Remove papery outer skin from garlic; cut top off garlic bulb.
- Place cut side up in a greased roasting pan (15*10*1 size).
- Add the potatoes, red peppers, onions, beans; drizzle with broth.
- Bake, uncovered at 400F for 30-40 minutes or until garlic is softened.
- Remove garlic and set aside.
- Bake vegetables 30-35 more minutes or until tender.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze the softened garlic into a large bowl; stir in the vinegar, oil, sugar, rosemary and salt.
- Add the vegetables and toss to coat.
- Serve warm or cold.