A very quick and flavorful dish. If you like pasta, you'll like couscous.
Make and share this Roasted Garlic and Olive Oil Couscous recipe from Food.com.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add couscous, butter and salt.
- Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- Topping: In a shallow pan, heat oil.
- Cook garlic until it begins to brown.
- Add rest of spices, cook for 30 second and remove from heat.
- (Alternately, you could use ready made"roasted garlic olive oil", and add the thyme and pepper).
- Mix topping with couscous, serve immediately.