Recipe by *Parsley*
Different way to serve cauliflower.
Top Review by Curlee
Very good side dish. The only thing I did different was that I only put 1/4 t of sugar and used 1 medium onion, otherwise followed the list. The last 10 items I mixed in a bowl to combine, then tossed with the califlower and mushrooms. Set oven to 425 convection and roasted for about 30 minutes on a cookie sheet. Yum.
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into flowerets
- 8 ounces mushrooms, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preeat oven to 350.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place cauliflower and mushrooms in a large bowl; add all remaining ingredients and toss together well.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 40-45 minutes (stir occasionally) or until vegetables are tender and golden.