This is easy and yummy. Serve with salad, boiled potato and a veggie. Earthy with a tangy sweetness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 lbs pork tenderloin
- 6 tablespoons colivita olive oil
- 2 tablespoons golden boy mushroom soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon non-iodized kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon rolled sage
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 pinch celery seed
- 12 ounces 100% apple juice
- 12 ounces whole milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces
- 1For the Tenderloin: Set out Tenderloin in a zip-lock bag so to be at room temperature when marinade is ready.
- 2Marinade: In a small sauté pan add 2 Tbsp olive oil. Sauté garlic till golden, add 1/2 of the diced onion; sauté till clear.
- 3Turn the heat up a bit and add the sage, marjoram, thyme, ginger and celery seed; sauté till you just smell the spices coming out (about a minute).
- 4Remove from heat. Mix in woy and Worcestershire wauce.
- 5Take tenderloin and add marinade to bag. Force out air and seal.
- 6After about an hour massage the marinade into the meat. Have fun; pound on it with your fist, squeeze it as you wish for about 5 minutes. At 2 hours do it again. It will feel tenderized and will have taken on the color of the spices by now. Don't beat it up so much that it starts to come apart (just close)! While the meat is getting tasty in the bag make the sauce.
- 7For the Sauce: In a sauté pan add 2 Tbsp olive oil. Add the rest of the onion, the mushroom pieces and the salt and pepper. Sauté till onions clear (about 10 minutes).
- 8Stir in apple juice and milk. Reduce to your desired thickness. You can add more milk and juice as you go if you wish. Go Slow so you don't have to keep stirring it too often.
- 9Roasting the Tenderloin: Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 10On Med-High add 2 Tbsp olive oil to a sauté pan. Just when the oil smokes take the tenderloin and sear all sides as quickly as possible till just golden brown.
- 11Remove to a baking dish and roast for 40-45 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
- 12Pour heated sauce over Tenderloin. Slice and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Pork Tenderloin With Apple Mushroom Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (491 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 814.1
- Calories from Fat 428
- Total Fat 47.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 841.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 67.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mushroom soy sauce