Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Entertaining is simple, fun and flavorful when you serve Roast Pork Tenderloin Sliders with Cranberry Sauce and Pickled Onions. So delicious and easy-to-prepare, they’re real crowd-pleasers.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 red onion, halved and very thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, plus more for seasoning
- pepper, to taste
- 8 dinner rolls, white or 8 wheat, split horizontally
- 3⁄4 cup cranberry sauce, jellied or 3⁄4 cup whole berries
- In a small bowl, combine onion, red wine vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt, stirring to dissolve salt. Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Season tenderloin on all sides with salt and pepper. Place tenderloin in shallow pan and roast for 20-25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Remove pork from oven and let rest 3 minutes. Cut pork into thin slices. Drain onion mixture.
- Arrange bottom halves of rolls on a work surface. Spread with cranberry sauce, and then top with pork and pickled onions, dividing all evenly. Add top halves of rolls and serve.
Made this a few weeks ago and people are still talking about it. Plan on making it again towmorrow night. Plan on making cheesy potatos with it and steamed vegtable medly with it. This recipe is amazing. It will go very fast so I plan on making two this time.