1/1 Photo of Ricotta, White Chocolate Chip, and Walnut Muffins
This produces a very thick batter so hand mixing is best (unless you have a kitchen aid, which I do not). Also the batter is very sticky and I found that my second batch was easier to work with after it stood. The choice is up to you but I will let mine stand next time before filling the muffin cups. These little treasures taste wonderful with a cuppa afternoon coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees. Coat muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- 2In a small bowl, blend flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk ricotta, canola oil, egg, sugar, vanilla and 2 tablespoons water until blended. Add flour mixture and stir until combined. Add chocolate chips and walnuts to mixture and stir until just combined.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricotta, White Chocolate Chip, and Walnut Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.2
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 93.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: