Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another pie I created a while back that my boyfriend really likes. It goes together quickly (like my other pie flavors) and uses light ingredients.
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 16 ounces Cool Whip Lite
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- melt the chocolate chips.
- pour into pie crust, spreading up the sides with a butter knife.
- top with chopped peanuts.
- combine vanilla, peanut butter, splenda, sugar, and cream cheese in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- fold in cool whip.
- pour into pie crust.
- top with melted chocolate, peanut butter, or peanuts for a pretty presentation (optional).
- refridgerate for several hours before serving.
It seems like most of the peanut butter pies that I make are handed off to several friends of mine who really love them! This pie was no exception, although they got the pie minus 1 quarter of it that I kept for myself! Very nice pie & worth making again! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]