Not so Rich Peanut Butter Pie
- Ready In:
- Mix flour, salt, sugar and milk.
- Add oil and press into 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Crumble together peanut butter and powdered sugar and place in cooled pie crust reserving small amount for topping.
- Mix pudding according to directions on box and pour on top of peanut butter mixture.
- Let set and then top with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle rest of filling on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I make a number of different pies & always appreciate a new way (such as this one) to put together the crust! Actually made this for a peanut-butter-pie-loving friend & presented it to him minus one large slice, you know, for taste-testing! Followed your recipe right on down & found it absolutely delicious, as did my friend! Thanks for the great keeper recipe! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC recipe tag]