Decadent Peanut Butter Pie
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from a Smucker's packet.
- Ready In:
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 cup jif creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 12 ounces non-dairy whipped topping, divided
- 11 3⁄4 ounces smuckers hot fudge topping, divided
- In medium bowl, beat together peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar. Gently fold in 3 cups whipped topping. Spoon mixture into prepared pie shell. Using spatula, smooth mixture to edges of pie.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons hot fudge topping and place remainder into microwave safe bowl or glass measuring cup. Microwave for 1 minute, then stir. Spread hot fudge topping over pie to cover peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Just before serving, spread remaining whipped topping, over hot fudge layer, being careful not to mix the two layers. Place reserved 2 tablespoons hot fudge topping in a small baggie and knead for a few seconds. Cut tiny hole in corner of bag and drizzle over pie. Repeat with 2 tablespoons peanut butter, drizzling in opposite direction of hot fudge topping.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION