Peanut Butter Pie (Vegan)
photo by Clair__11
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) package firm silken tofu
- 1 cup peanut butter (try to use all natural, all the big brands use hydrogenated oils)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons soymilk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pie crust, chilled (you can chill it as long as you want before you make it)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend/process until desired texture is reached.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Refrigerate before serving (atleast an hour).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
OMG! SOOOO good, and EASY to make!!! I've never had peanut butter pie before, but I took this to a party, and there was an elderly woman there who said that she used to make peanut butter pie all the time and that I did a great job. She had NO idea it was vegan. I used Recipe #138940 as the crust. This disappeared before I could take a photo, but I will definitely make it again. Thanks for posting!