Lightened up Peanut Butter Pie
Classic Peanut Butter Pie, lightened up by using PB2 and other low fat items
- Ready In:
- 5 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 4 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup pb 2 powdered peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Let cream cheese come to room temperature.
- After it is at temperature, whip it with a mixer until it appears fluffed.
- Combine PB2, confectioners' sugar, and water in a separate bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add the PB2 mixture to cream cheese and mix until well combined with the mixer.
- Add the container of Cool Whip to the PB2/cream cheese and continue to mix until combined.
- Fold in 3 tablespoons of the mini chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Smooth the mixture and add the remaining tablespoon of mini chocolate chips to the top of the pie to garnish.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving. Keeps well overnight.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
The calorie count on this in the nutrition is way off!! The crust alone is 100 cals per serving. After tweaking it by substiting fat free cream cheese, leaving out the crust and chocolate chips and subsisting the powdered sugar for a 1/4c of Stevia and 1/2 tsp of cornstarch it was still 104 cals. So if you make this and don't substitute anything I would plug it in to see what you are really getting.Reply