- 453.59 g bag egg noodles, fine baby style
- 2 (453.59 g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 236.59 ml butter
- 473.19 ml sour cream
- 473.19 ml heavy cream
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 10-12 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil noodles according to directions on package and drain.
- In seperate pot melt butter, once melted, take off the heat and add cream cheese and heavy cream.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl. Add sugar and vanilla to the eggs.
- Combine the eggs and cream mixture and pour into a large Pyrex baking dish.
- Add the noodles and mix. Sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour.