Prep 6 mins
Cook 25 mins
Food & Family Fall 2005 issue.
Make and share this Rice, Broccoli'n Cheese Cups recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare rice using the chicken broth for the liquid as directed on package.
- Place slightly cooled rice into a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients mixing well.
- Grease a muffin tin and spoon mixture evenly into 8 of the cups.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
These were good. I had a bunch of leftover steamed broccoli on hand that I was looking for something to do with and this worked out well.
It's a hit!! I wasn't sure what to expect but the kids and I love these!!!
Very Tasty. Used Jasmine Rice, fresh broccoli and Reduced fat Mozzarella cheese. Simple and delicious, the ranch dressing gives them all of the flavor they need.