Ham, Egg & Cheese Cups
photo by AZPARZYCH
- Ready In:
- 12 large eggs
- 12 slices ham, smoked and deli-sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach, thawed and strained
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 pinches salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Press a slice of ham into each muffin cup.
- Evenly distribute spinach between muffins cups.
- Evenly distribute cheese between muffin cups.
- Crack 1 egg to each muffin cup.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 min or until done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These were really good; a nice carb free breakfast. I used fresh spinach leaves that I layered on top of the ham. I only made 4 which DH and I ate for breakfast this AM; I plan on making a full batch and putting in the fridge for a quick breakfast. I also baked the eggs for the full amount of time listed, but next time I will cook a little less so the yolk is a little runny. Made for Spring PAC 2013.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><br /><br />I live in a small town in texas.Not much to do here, So I have found a hobby in cooking.Which I love.I want to go to culinary school in Dallas.</p>