Top Review by bmiene
this is a very good pickle recipe i cant believe there arn't more reviews the grape leaves are a must and you have to use kohser salt and i found out this brine makes awesome pickled eggs thanks for sharing
- pickling cucumber
- 4 -9 cloves garlic, 2 to 3 per jar
- 2 grape leaves (optional)
- 1 head dill
- 2 quarts water
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Use large canning jar.
- Place 2-3 cloves garlic, grape leaves (optional), and a couple sprigs of dill on the bottom of each jar.
- Boil together 2 quarts water, vinegar, salt, and sugar.
- Stir, turn off and let cool.
- Pack jars with cucumbers and pour cooled solution to completely cover cucumbers.
- Refrigerate and ready in 3-4 days.