1/3 Photos of Refrigerator Dill Pickles
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use large canning jar.
- 2Place 2-3 cloves garlic, grape leaves (optional), and a couple sprigs of dill on the bottom of each jar.
- 3Boil together 2 quarts water, vinegar, salt, and sugar.
- 4Stir, turn off and let cool.
- 5Pack jars with cucumbers and pour cooled solution to completely cover cucumbers.
- 6Refrigerate and ready in 3-4 days.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refrigerator Dill Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (2301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18875.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: