Courtesy of Hershey's Easy Baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 9 x 13 baking pan.
- 3Stir together flour, sugar, pecans (or almonds) and egg in a large bowl.
- 4Cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; set aside 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture.
- 5Press remaining crumb mixture on bottom of prepared pan.
- 6Stir jam to soften; carefully spread over crumb mixture.
- 7Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- 8Crumble remaining crumb mixture evenly over top.
- 9Bake 40-45 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 10Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Raspberry Chocolate Bars
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.6
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 39.4 mg
- Sodium 85.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g