Low Carb Orange Fluff
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
The flavor can be varied by using sugarfree strawberry or red raspberry Jello with corresponding sodas. The cooking time is actually chilling time.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 1 1⁄3 cups boiling water
- 2 (1/3 ounce) packages sugar-free orange gelatin
- 2 cups diet orange soda (preferable Diet Rite brand)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 2 packets Splenda sugar substitute
- Combine the boiling water with the Jello powder, add the diet soda and chill until partially set.
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy and then gradually add the partially set Jello to the cream cheese.
- Beat the whipping cream with the sweetener to soft peaks and then fold into the gelatin mixture.
- Cover and chill until firm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I LOVE THIS!! I have made it in all flavors but my favorite is Lemon Chiffon- I used sugar free lemon jello and Stewarts diet perk up- lemon/lime soda. I heat the cream cheese slightly in the micro, whip it and slowly add the soda while whipping- then I add the slightly set jello (made only with the hot water), mix well then I fold in the whip cream. This sets very well and is easier to get the cream cheese to mix. No need to go without dessert now! Thank you Mercy. bethstwinReply