Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lovely served on baby Lettuce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence, dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Whisk together mustard, vinegar, lemon juice,garlic,herbs,salt and pepper.
- Gradually incorporate oils in a steady stream while whisking vigorously to emulsify.
- Cover and chill.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.
Excellent. The only change I made was to cut back on the salt. Thank you Sage for sharing the recipe.
Yum! I used a premium white wine vinegar instead of raspberry, and a strong imported Dijon. High quality ingredients are a must for good dressings :) This was a great recipe and I loved the thick, creamy texture from all the Dijon. Used it for a pasta salad with spicy sausage, mozzarella, and green peppers.
I made a quick salad for my DH and he really loved this dressing. I too used walnut olive oil and this was a nice addition. :)