1/1 Photo of Quickie Cinnamon Rolls
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
These impressive pastries are so simple using refrigerated crescent rolls and a few pantry staples. Based on Pillsbury recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll dough in one long rectangle and press to seal perforations.
- 2Combine cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over dough.
- 3Roll up jelly roll style <like a log> starting from the short end and pinch seam to seal.
- 4Using a serrated knife slice into 4 equal slices. (I use unwaxed dental floss threading underneath the 'log' and then crossing the ends above the 'log'(floss makes an O around the dough, floss ends form a V) Pull ends to draw floss through to cut dough. Makes a cleaner cut.).
- 5Place rolls pinched side down in ungreased muffin tin.
- 6Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until brown. Cool for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack.
- 7Mix powdered sugar and orange juice to make a thin glaze. Drizzle over the warm rolls and serve.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quickie Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.3
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.3 mg
- Sodium 309.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 5.4 g