Parmesan Crescent Rolls
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 count) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (grated, in the can)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Melt the butter in 1 bowl.
- Mix the parmesan cheese & garlic powder together in another bowl.
- Unroll the crescent rolls. Dip each one, on one side only in the butter first, then the parmesan mixture.
- Roll as directed on the crescent roll package. Bake as directed, about 10 minutes.
Join The Conversation
What a tasty, easy and fun recipe! Only changes to the ingredients were to add a few turns of the pepper mill into the parmesan. I got these prepped early and onto a baking tray then let them rest in the fridge while I prepared dinner. Baked mine for 13 minutes. Thanks for sharing Feej<br/>Made for Down on the Farm Photo Tag Game
Had a "slightly" out of date roll of LARGE CRESCENTS (6 big fluffy rolls) - to serve with MizzNezz' chicken noodle soup. These were super easy to put together and just different enough to be really tasty. I should have baked them an extra minute or 2, since the inside layer was not yet crisp due to the larger size. Leftovers crisped up nicely in the toaster oven. Thanks for posting Feej.