1/10 Photos of Quick n Easy Quiche Crust
Need a fast, flaky crust? This delicious recipe is so much cheaper than ready-made pie crusts! High altitude tested.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour and salt with fork.
- 2Beat oil and water with whisk or fork to thicken.
- 3Pour into flour and mix with fork.
- 4Press into 9" pie crust.
- 5Fill with quiche mixture and bake at 400F until done.
- 6NOTES: I've never made this with canola oil.
- 7You can double the recipe, divide dough in half, and roll out into a pair of rounds for two-crust pies.
- 8This recipe is not suitable for baked pie crust shells.
- 9It makes a nice, flaky crust that's suitable for everyday use.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick n Easy Quiche Crust
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.0
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 292.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g