Easy No Rise Pizza Crust
You will not believe how easy and quick this is to make. Just stir ingredients together, let sit for ten minutes, then press into baking pan. Add your favorite toppings and bake. Pizza in no time!
- Ready In:
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in a medium bowl and add rest of ingredients.
- Beat vigorously 20 strokes and let rest 10 minutes.
- Press dough onto greased 11x17" baking sheet and add topping ingredients of your choice.
- Bake at 425° for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation