Beer Pizza Crust
This is a tasty, easy pizza dough to make that is "never fail".
- Ready In:
- 3 cups unbleached flour (plus more for dusting)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer (I use light)
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the beer and mix well.
- The dough will be sticky.
- Spread a handful of flour on your work surface and dump the dough onto it.
- Tiss the dough around to coat it with flour and prevent it from sticking.
- Knead it 2 or 3 times to make it pliable.
- Shape the dough into a ball and divide it in two if you are making 2 thin crust pizzas.
- For a deep dish pie do not divide.
- Grease your pizza pan with oil and use a rolling pin to roll the dough out into a circle.
- Brush crust with olive oil lightly and then add your sauce and toppings.
- Bake for 12- 15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 48 more