- 4 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1⁄3 cup sugar (or more if you like it sweeter)
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup, light (or golden, I prefer light)
- 1⁄3 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Dump blueberries into a small pot on high heat and add the other ingredients as you get them.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Boil for 5 or 10 minutes.
- Serve over pancakes, waffles or as a topping on sweet biscuits with whipped cream.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and reheat on the stove or in the microwave.