Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make some corn bread to go with this easy soup and......YUMM!!
- 1 lb cubed beef stew meat
- 2 (32 ounce) boxes beef broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook beef until brown.
- Add broth, tomatoes, onion, potatoes, mixed vegetables and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 45 minutes.