Recipe by jan can cook!
this tastes very closely to arby's roast beef sandwiches!
Top Review by AmyMCGS
Very good-- perfect for an "I don't feel like cooking" night! :) I had 1lb of deli sliced roast beef, and mini sub buns-- with that, we got about six sandwiches out of this. The buns stated in the recipe much be much smaller than ours. This was quick, easy, and kid approved (ages 4 and 7).
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 737.08 g can Campbell's condensed tomato soup (Regular or 25% Less Sodium)
- 59.14 ml water
- 29.58 ml packed brown sugar
- 29.58 ml vinegar
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 680.38 g thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 12 pepperidge farm farmhouse premium white sesame seed rolls, split and toasted