Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and sooo good!
Make and share this Pumpkin Pudding Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 18 ounces spice cake mix, plus
- 2 eggs (or as directed on spice cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as directed on spice cake mix)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejello instant pumpkin spice pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- caramel icing (optional)
- Mix cake mix, eggs, and oil in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix pudding mix and milk until well mixed. Add pudding to cake mix and mix well. Stir cinnamon and sugar together and set aside. Pour cake mix into greased, floured, bundt pan and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake cake as directed on box.
- This can be served warm and is delicious as is. If you wish, frost it with a can of caramel icing while still slightly warm.