Recipe by Mysterygirl
Someone in my daughter's college speech class made this for their demonstration speech. My daughter loved it and got the recipe for me. I love it too.
Top Review by Karen=^..^=
This was a huge hit at my daughter's Communion party! Looked and tasted delicious and was pretty easy to put together, too. I let it chill about 12 hours before serving and the flavors really came together. Lots of recipe requests, too! A couple of my kids said it tasted like pumpkin pie, which is their favorite. Thanks for posting this unique recipe :)
- 118.29 ml margarine
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 414.03 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 141.74 g cream cheese
- 340.19 g Cool Whip
- 2 (850.48 g) can pumpkin
- 85.04 g box instant vanilla pudding
- 7.39 ml cinnamon
- 113.39 g Cool Whip
- chopped pecans (optional and to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix margarine, sugar, graham cracker crumbs.
- Press into a 9x13-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add 12 oz Cool Whip until blended; spread over crust.
- Make pudding with ½ of the milk called for on the box.
- Mix well with pumpkin and cinnamon.
- Spread over first layer.
- Spread cool whip over pumpkin layer and sprinkle with nuts.
- Refrigerate until cold.