Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Pumpkin Cheesecake With Chocolate Crust recipe from Food.com.
- 255.14 g chocolate wafers, finely crushed
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 88.74 ml butter, melted
- 354.88 ml canned pumpkin, solid pack
- 118.29 ml light brown sugar
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 141.74 g evaporated milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 59.14 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
- 85.04-226.79 g mascarpone or 85.04-226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- Heat oven 350°F Mix chocolate wafer crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press mixture firmly onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake until crust is set. about 8 - 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool crust completely.
- In a bowl, stir together pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs, evaporated milk, and vanilla. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, mix sugar, cornstarch, spices, and salt. Add cheese and beat on high speed until smooth. Take 1/4 of the cheese mixture and set aside for topping.
- With mixer running at low speed, add pumpkin mixture to the cheese mixture and mix until combined and smooth.
- Place springform pan with prepared crust on baking sheet (in case it leaks). Pour pumpkin mixture into pan. Drop dollops of the reserved cheese mixture over the pumpkin mixture. use a think metal spatula or a knife to gently pull the cheese dollops through the pumpkin to make swirls.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 - 60 minutes or until center of cheesecake is just set. Remove from oven and cool for 30 minutes. Cover and chill for a couple of hours. Remove sides of springform pan.