Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
- Set out cream cheese in a bowl until softened. Set out 3 T of butter in a small bowl to soften.
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray or line with cupcake liners.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 egg, sugar, and lemon juice until smooth.
- Set aside 1/2 C muffin mix for topping.
- Place the rest of the mix in a separate bowl (not with the cream cheese mixture). Add the remaining one egg, carrots, milk, raisins, and oil. Stir well until blended.
- In a small bowl, combine the reserved muffin mix, pecans, and softened butter. Mix with a fork until crumbly.
- Fill each muffin cup with 1/4 C of muffin batter, top with 1 T cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle pecan mixture over the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool muffins in the pan for 15 minutes, gently lift out of the pan and cool completely.