Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar, plus
- 2 -3 tablespoons sugar (depending on sweetness of the berries)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup blueberries (I like canned or frozen wild blueberries)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease 8-10 muffins tins (I always make mini muffins).
- In a large bowl combine with a wire whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt until well blended.
- In a medium-sized bowl beat together the almond extact,vanilla extract, melted butter, ricotta cheese, yogurt, and eggs.
- Add to flour mixture.
- Carefully fold in the blueberries.
- Batter wil be soft and lumpy.
- Fill the muffin cups 2/3 full and bake 20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"Hi everybody, I’ve been using “Zaar” website for the last year but ready to commit myself to adding my two cents worth (including some photos). I live with my DH and two great kids and one crazy dog in the foothills of Colorado. We have a great view with lots deer and red rocks. I come from a food-loving family, including my nearby sister who is willing to discuss "what's for dinner" first thing in the morning! I’ve loved cooking every since I was a teenager. I don’t work so I have lots of time to cook my latest craving. I love to try and duplicate dishes I enjoy from restaurants. I have a lot of cookbooks, but now use mostly “Zaar” recipes and from “Cooks Illustrated.” I love reading cookbooks (library) and like the old classics from Betty Crocker to backs of food labels. I love to research lots of recipes before I decide which one to make."
Join The Conversation