Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Light and fluffy, low calorie delicious cheesecake dessert!
- 1 1⁄2 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 16 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- pumpkin spice
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs or 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press crumb mixture into bottom of a greased 9x13 baking pan. Bake crust for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove crust from oven and let cool 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- Combine yogurt and cream cheese until smooth. Add all other filling ingredients until well blended.
- Pour filling onto crust and bake for 55-60 minutes at 325 degrees until center is solid.
- Turn off oven, but do not remove cheesecake from the oven. Let cheesecake stand in oven for 1 hour.
- Remove cheesecake from oven and let cool for 30 minutes, then refrigerate to chill.
- Just before serving, cover cheesecake with Cool Whip and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs or chopped walnuts.
Wow this looks incredible. I'm surprised no one has reviewed this! i'm wondering if you could freeze this..