1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Biscuits
Mrs. Pool's Note:
This recipe comes from Farm Journal's Country Cookbook. I am planning a making these and some sweet potatoe biscuits this weekend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the over to 425 degrees.
- 2Sift together the dry ingredients.
- 3Cut in the butter (or margarine), then stir in the pecans.
- 4Stir together the cream and pumpkin.
- 5Fold this mixture into the dry ingredients.
- 6Be careful not to over mix, just moisten the dry ingredients.
- 7Knead the dough on a lighly floured surface a few times.
- 8After rolling out the dough until it is 1/2" thick, use a 2" biscuit cutter.
- 9Bake about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (744 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 185.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g