Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A delicious use for pumpkin in the fall. This recipe uses pumpkin roasted from a fresh pumpkin. Canned pumpkin can also be used.
- Mix all ingredients except 2 egg whites thoroughly with hand or counter mixer. Refrigerate overnight or longer.
- Form into long logs on cookie sheet. Brush with 2 remaining egg whites.
- Bake at 375 for 25-35 minutes until the consistency of a firm loaf of bread.
- Slice into biscotti slices with sharp knife, lay flat on cookie sheet.
- Return to oven and bake at 275 for 35 to 45 minutes until very hard.
- Dip in coffee, cocoa or milk and enjoy!