Salsa Baked Cheese
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 4 ounces softened reduced-fat cream cheese or 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces goat cheese (I used La Buchette with Fine Herbs)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (Frontera Jalapeno Cilantro recommended)
- chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix pumpkin seeds and cheeses in small bowl; shape into a disk and place in an oven-proof baking dish. Top with salsa.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until piping hot.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve!
Join The Conversation