Recipe by Mika G.
One of our family favorites! Easy and very good! I usually double the recipe for leftovers.
Top Review by kittycatmom
Absolutely delicious! Much better than dumping a premade jar of barbecue sauce in a pot!!! Had these with onion buns and sliced dill pickles. Thank you for posting! Made for My 3 Chefs 2008.
- 12 ounces pork, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 kaiser rolls, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan combine pork, chicken broth, vinegar, sugar, chili powder, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Set pan over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Cook 15 minutes, until liquid-reduces and sauce thickens
- Serve pork on halved kaiser rolls.