Easy Crock-Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches
This recipe was originally cut out of the Dallas Morning News and has been used for years by my family! It's super easy and can be made ahead of time! Great recipe!!
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 20mins
- 2 1⁄2 - 3 lbs pork sirloin roast or 2 1/2-3 lbs boneless pork shoulder
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 1⁄2 cups bottled barbecue sauce
- 10 hamburger buns
- Trim fat from roast. Cut roast, if necessary to fit into a 3 1/2 or 4 qt slow cooker. Season meat with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine 1/2 cup water, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and cumin. Pour over meat in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high heat setting 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove meat and discard liquid.
- Using 2 forks, shred meat and return it to cooker.
- Stir in 3 1/2 cups BBQ Sauce. Cover and cook on high for 30-45 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve meat mixture in split hamburger buns.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more