Recipe by protein recipes
I created this, because I tried to find a healthy fast food recipe without carb. You can find more recipes on my website www.proteinrezepte.com/en/
- 500 g ground beef
- 100 g ground flax seeds
- 2 eggs
- 40 g butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons low-carb ketchup
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 large tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Preheat oven to 200 ° Celsius.
- 2. Mix flaxseed, eggs, butter and baking powder.
- 3. Form two buns (burger size) on a baking tray.
- 4. Bake burger bun approximately 20 minutes in oven.
- 5. Form 2 beef paddies.
- 6. Fry beef paddies in the pan as desired.
- 7. Cut burger bun and decorate with salat, tomato, onion and beef.
- 8. At the end low carb ketchup, done.
- 9. Find more low carb or high protein recipes on www.proteinrezepte.com/en/.