- 2 cups pretzel crumbs
- 5⁄8 cup butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pretzel crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl.
- Press into pan.
- Cook 10 minutes at 350°F.
- Blend together Cool Whip, cream cheese and sugar, and spread over cooled crust.
- Dissolve one large package of strawberry Jell-O in 2 cups hot water.
- Add pineapple and strawberries; Pour into the mold.
- Chill until firmly set; about 4 hours.