Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick Mexican soup.
Make and share this Pressure Cooker Albondigas Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in the pressure cooker over medium heat& saute onions& garlic until soft.
- Add tomato sauce, stock and carrots and bring to boil.
- Mix meat, rice, egg and spices together and form into small meat balls.
- Drop meatballs into boiling stock.
- Seal cooker and bring up to high pressure.
- Stabilize pressure and cook for 10 minutes.
- Quick release.
- Serve with grated pepper jack cheese.
great stuff and easy to do in the PC on a boat in Mexico!!! Sharktank
Really good and easy. I think the grated cheese added a lot.