Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick Mexican soup.
- 1 minced onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 quarts beef stock
- 2 carrots, diced
- 3⁄4 lb ground beef
- 3⁄4 lb ground pork
- 1⁄3 cup long grain rice
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- Heat oil in the pressure cooker over medium heat& saute onions& garlic until soft.
- Add tomato sauce, stock and carrots and bring to boil.
- Mix meat, rice, egg and spices together and form into small meat balls.
- Drop meatballs into boiling stock.
- Seal cooker and bring up to high pressure.
- Stabilize pressure and cook for 10 minutes.
- Quick release.
- Serve with grated pepper jack cheese.
great stuff and easy to do in the PC on a boat in Mexico!!! Sharktank
Really good and easy. I think the grated cheese added a lot.