Recipe by ellie_
This salad is a snap to make and is a great way to serve carrots which children and adults both enjoy. I like making it ahead of time and bringing it to potlucks or picnics. Recipe Source: Bon Appetit (April 1983)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, minced
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, minced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil over high heat. Add carrots and cook until crisp tender (15 minutes).
- Drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
- While carrots are still hot, toss with oil and vinegar. Cool.
- Add parsley, green onions, salt and pepper and toss.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Toss before serving.