Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
My son prefers these burgers to regular Hamburgers
Make and share this Portabella Burgers With Aioli recipe from Food.com.
- First make the aioli sauce.
- Just add all the Aioli ingredients and whisk together.
- Chill for approximately 20 minutes.
- Then Lightly clean the Portobello mushrooms and remove the stems.
- Mix the Olive oil and Garlic and brush all over Mushrooms.
- Broil Mushrooms for 3-5 minutes with rib side down.
- Turn over and top with cheese.
- Broil an additional 3 minutes.
- Place on Hamburger bun and top with Aloe or anything you would prefer.
- Put on a bib as these burgers are extremely juicy.
- And enjoy.
My husband made these for me when I came home from a week long business trip - they were the most delicious meal I'd had all week. Very very juicy! We're saving the remaining Aloe sauce for sandwiches later.
one of our favorites--first tried it a couple years ago and can't believe I never posted! We have this a couple times a month, it is our answer to, "what do you want for dinner?" "I dunno, what do you want?" I lost my recipe and could not remember if it was dill or cilantro that went in the aelo sauce--glad I did so I could post this!!
I don't particularly like mushrooms, unless they're a small part of a recipe, but this was outstanding. Can't wait to have it again. And it's so quick and easy to put together. I removed the gills before grilling and that cut down on the excess moisture.