Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My son prefers these burgers to regular Hamburgers
Make and share this Portabella Burgers With Aioli recipe from Food.com.
- First make the aioli sauce.
- Just add all the Aioli ingredients and whisk together.
- Chill for approximately 20 minutes.
- Then Lightly clean the Portobello mushrooms and remove the stems.
- Mix the Olive oil and Garlic and brush all over Mushrooms.
- Broil Mushrooms for 3-5 minutes with rib side down.
- Turn over and top with cheese.
- Broil an additional 3 minutes.
- Place on Hamburger bun and top with Aloe or anything you would prefer.
- Put on a bib as these burgers are extremely juicy.
- And enjoy.