Kim Weimer's Note:
My son prefers these burgers to regular Hamburgers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 medium portabella mushrooms
- 1 cup gouda cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 hamburger buns (We prefer whole wheat)
- 1First make the aioli sauce.
- 2Just add all the Aioli ingredients and whisk together.
- 3Chill for approximately 20 minutes.
- 4Then Lightly clean the Portobello mushrooms and remove the stems.
- 5Mix the Olive oil and Garlic and brush all over Mushrooms.
- 6Broil Mushrooms for 3-5 minutes with rib side down.
- 7Turn over and top with cheese.
- 8Broil an additional 3 minutes.
- 9Place on Hamburger bun and top with Aloe or anything you would prefer.
- 10Put on a bib as these burgers are extremely juicy.
- 11And enjoy.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella Burgers With Aioli
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.2
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 467.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: