Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 hrs
- 907.18 g country-style pork ribs, boneless
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning, crushed
- 3.69 ml dried rosemary, crushed
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 425.24 g can white kidney beans (cannellini)
- 425.24 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 411.06 g can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 59.14 ml dry red wine or 59.14 ml water
- 44.37 ml parmesan cheese, shredded (optional)
- Trim fat from meat. Sprinkle meat with Italian seasoning, rosemary, and pepper. Place meat in a 3-1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Place onion, beans, and undrained tomatoes on meat in cooker. Pour wine over mixture.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 4-1/2 hours.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer meat and bean mixture to a serving platter. Spoon some of the cooking liquid over meat and beans. If desired, sprinkle individual servings with Parmesan cheese.