Recipe by MizzNezz
This comes out moist and juicy with a very flavorful coating.
Top Review by Derf
Very good Inez! I was afraid at first that the Dejong might be overpowering but it wasn't, the thyme came through. Was out of bread crumbs so I used wheat germ which worked very well, I often use wheat germ in place of bread crumbs, I seem to be out of them often. We will certainly make these again, thanks for sharing.
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1⁄4 lbs pork medallions
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crumbs thyme, garlic salt and onion powder.
- Cut tenderloin crosswise in 12 pieces; pound each piece to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Mix mustard and butter; brush on each side of pork.
- Coat with crumb mixture.
- Put in greased shallow baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425* for 10 minutes.
- Turn and bake 5 minutes more.