This comes out moist and juicy with a very flavorful coating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix crumbs thyme, garlic salt and onion powder.
- 2Cut tenderloin crosswise in 12 pieces; pound each piece to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 3Mix mustard and butter; brush on each side of pork.
- 4Coat with crumb mixture.
- 5Put in greased shallow baking pan.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 425* for 10 minutes.
- 7Turn and bake 5 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Medallions With Mustard
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.1
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 466.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: