1 hr 10 mins
lovestocook #6's Note:
I was looking for something like fajitas, but not to messy to eat. I surfed around this site and created this from several other recipes. Thanks to all those who inspired this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 907.18 g pork tenderloin, cut into bite size pieces
- 29.58 ml canola oil, divided
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 78.07 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 9.85 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml red pepper flakes
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 9.85 ml fresh garlic, minced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 566.99 g diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 297.66 g can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 118.29 ml salsa
- 354.88 ml reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1Combine first 14 ingredients in a large zip top bag, mix well, refrigerate over night for best flavor.
- 2Combine soup, rotel tomatoes, and salsa.
- 3Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large non-stick skillet and cook pork until just about done. Add peppers and onion and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- 4Spray the bottom on a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- 5Layer tortillas, soup mixture, meat mixture, then cheese.
- 6Repeat ending with the cheese.
- 7Cover with foil and cook at 350 for30 minutes. Remove foil and cook an additional 10 minutes or till bubbling. Remove from oven and let sit about 10 minutes.
- 8I would have preferred to make this a bit more spicy, but I am the only one in my family that likes it that way. Serve with sour cream if desired.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Fajita Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.9
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 601.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend