Recipe by cruzzo
This is a pretty easy recipe and the flavor is excellent! I make it almost once a week. I came across it a while ago on a site with Bed & Breakfast recipes on it. I find it hard to find good pork cutlet recipes and this was is really good!
Top Review by CamiDoo
This is one of my DH favorite meals. Very easy to make. Only change I made was to use a little panko bread crumbs and Italian bread crumbs combined. Also a little garlic powder because I don' think I could have a meal without garlic!. Paired it with #284136 swiss mushroom orzo and steamed asparagus. Wonderful!
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 6, 1/4 inch thick slices
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly dust cutlets with pepper and flour.
- Saute with 2T of butter over moderately high heat quicky-about 1 minute per side.
- Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Add shallots to pan and saute until soft.
- Add wine to deglaze pan and cook for a minute or so.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and remaining 2T of butter.
- Top each tenderloin evenly with mixture and pour wine sauce into baking pan.
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes.