Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a pretty easy recipe and the flavor is excellent! I make it almost once a week. I came across it a while ago on a site with Bed & Breakfast recipes on it. I find it hard to find good pork cutlet recipes and this was is really good!
- Lightly dust cutlets with pepper and flour.
- Saute with 2T of butter over moderately high heat quicky-about 1 minute per side.
- Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Add shallots to pan and saute until soft.
- Add wine to deglaze pan and cook for a minute or so.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and remaining 2T of butter.
- Top each tenderloin evenly with mixture and pour wine sauce into baking pan.
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes.
This is one of my DH favorite meals. Very easy to make. Only change I made was to use a little panko bread crumbs and Italian bread crumbs combined. Also a little garlic powder because I don' think I could have a meal without garlic!. Paired it with #284136 swiss mushroom orzo and steamed asparagus. Wonderful!
I thought this recipe was just okay. It wasn't' bad by any means, but nothing to rave about.
Very tasty. I had two 1" thick pork loin pieces (about 1 lb's worth) and made a half-recipe. I cooked them at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes to get them to temperature and they came out very flavorful. I will try it again with garlic.