1/4 Photos of Pork Cutlets With Maple, Mustard and Sage Sauce
This recipe is one of my all time favorites. It sounds really strange but it is amazing. It's quick, easy and very yummy! It comes from an issue of Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle pork loins with 1 tablespoon of fresh or 1 teaspoon of dried sage, salt and pepper.
- 2Melt butter in large skillet over high heat.
- 3Add pork and cook until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 1-1/2 minutes per side.
- 4Transfer pork to plate.
- 5Add broth, maple syrup, mustard and remaining sage to drippings in skillet.
- 6Boil until syrupy, scraping up browned bits, about 5 minutes.
- 7Reduce heat to low; return pork and any accumulated juices to skillet and cook just until heated through, about 1 minute.
- 8Serve pork with sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Cutlets With Maple, Mustard and Sage Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 663.3
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 263.1 mg
- Sodium 416.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 81.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard