This recipe is one of my all time favorites. It sounds really strange but it is amazing. It's quick, easy and very yummy! It comes from an issue of Bon Appetit.
- Sprinkle pork loins with 1 tablespoon of fresh or 1 teaspoon of dried sage, salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in large skillet over high heat.
- Add pork and cook until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 1-1/2 minutes per side.
- Transfer pork to plate.
- Add broth, maple syrup, mustard and remaining sage to drippings in skillet.
- Boil until syrupy, scraping up browned bits, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low; return pork and any accumulated juices to skillet and cook just until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Serve pork with sauce.