Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A quick pork chop supper. Serve with a salad and you have a easy meal. In the time the chops are simmering, you can whip up a fast dessert!
- 4 pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 29.58 ml flour
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml margarine
- 1 can cream of potato soup, condensed
- Coat chops with flour and seasonings.
- Brown in margarine on both sides in skillet.
- Spoon soup over all.
- Cover and cook on low until chops are tender, about 40 minutes.
- Remove chops.
- Cook and stir gravy, scraping down the pan until bubbly and thickened.
- Serve over chops.
My Husband and I loved this recipe !!! I used 2 cans of soup and 1/2 cup water. I reduced the soup down until it was thick. It was delicious !!! Thank you.
Very good! This has become a favorite in our house. I serve it with scalloped corn. Thanks!
This is one of my husband's favorite recipes. My recipe is just like yours except that it also calls for 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning. Great recipe. Thanks for posting.